Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.38|
|Shank Diameter:||0.75 in.|
|Shank Length:||0.687 in.|
|Drill Bit Type:||General purpose/Twist|
|Material:||High speed steel (HSS)|
|Number of Bits:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 3/4 x 6 In. Percussion Bit Strikes the Right Balance
With this 3/4 x 6 in. percussion bit, you do not have to worry about whether your bit will hold up to the work of your hammer drill. Hammer away at stone, cement and brick.
The Craftsman 3/4 x 6 in. percussion bit is made of high speed steel. This material will stand up to years of you using it to cut through materials at job sites. Get the accuracy, speed and smooth cut that you want with a drill bit designed for your needs. Whether you are doing a home project, like putting in a walkway or doing a professional masonry job, this drill bit will perform the way you need it to.
- 3/4 x 6 In. percussion bit is made of durable and strong high speed steel
- Bit is made particularly for use with percussion or hammer drills that combine percussion with rotation
- Materials best suited for work with this bit include stone, brick and cement
- 3/4 In. hex shank for insertion into your existing drills
- This drill bit can also be used for general purpose applications around the house and on the job
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.