Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.7|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||3/4 in., 7/8 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Arm Yourself with the Craftsman 3/4 x 7/8-in. Wrench, 12-pt. Box End
Made with a 12-3/4" handle, you can bust loose the most stubborn, weathered, rusted or stripped hardware with the 3/4 x 7/8 " Wrench, 12 pt. Box End . The traditional dual box-end wrench design is still extremely useful, as it provides two different box-end sizes with 12 points of contact for dependable grip and strength. The slim design allows you to bypass obstructions and reach hardware tucked deep in your car’s engine bay, or securely attach a TV mount to your wall. Craftsman forged this wrench from tough alloy steel then had it heat-treated, oil-quenched and tempered for uniform hardness and maximum strength.
Craftsman’s extremely reliable and strong Craftsman 3/4 x 7/8-in. Wrench, 12-pt. Box End also features a nickel-chrome-plated finish, making it rust and corrosion resistant.
- loose the toughest hardware with the 3/4 x 7/8 " Wrench, 12 pt. Box End
- 3/4" and 7/8" box-end wrench sizes
- -3/4" length
- 12 points of contact
- Heat-treated, oil-quenched and tempered for uniform hardness and maximum strength
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.