Craftsman 3/4 x 7/8 in. Wrench, 12 pt. Box EndItem# 00943928000 | Model# 43928
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.7|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||3/4 in., 7/8 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Arm Yourself with the Craftsman 3/4 x 7/8-in. Wrench, 12-pt. Box End
Made with a 12-3/4" handle, you can bust loose the most stubborn, weathered, rusted or stripped hardware with the 3/4 x 7/8 " Wrench, 12 pt. Box End. The traditional dual box-end wrench design is still extremely useful, as it provides two different box-end sizes with 12 points of contact for dependable grip and strength. The slim design allows you to bypass obstructions and reach hardware tucked deep in your car’s engine bay, or securely attach a TV mount to your wall. Craftsman forged this wrench from tough alloy steel then had it heat-treated, oil-quenched and tempered for uniform hardness and maximum strength.
Craftsman’s extremely reliable and strong Craftsman 3/4 x 7/8-in. Wrench, 12-pt. Box End also features a nickel-chrome-plated finish, making it rust and corrosion resistant.
- loose the toughest hardware with the 3/4 x 7/8 " Wrench, 12 pt. Box End
- 3/4" and 7/8" box-end wrench sizes
- 3/4" length
- 12 points of contact
- Heat-treated, oil-quenched and tempered for uniform hardness and maximum strength
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I bought this tool for work. Normally I don't need to turn bolts the size of 3/4 or 7/8. But on my job, we had to move an electrical panel and had to loosen both 3/4 and 7/8 bolts. Since the contractor I was with did not have a wrench or socket with that size (even though he was suppose to have that size), I had bought this tool just in case I run into this problem and it served me great. Thank you Sears for carrying this tool. Best part of this tool is the quality and it's made in USA
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Family & Friends! Get an Extra 10% Off OR Members choose 20% back in points on items in Checkout. Offer ends 05-May-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get 2-Pack Decorative Pillows for $12.99, reg price $24.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get sentiment pillows for $9.99, reg price $24.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get watercolor animial decorative pillows for $7.99, reg price $19.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get Victoria Classics 650 Thread Count Sheet Set for $14.99 reg price $59.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 09-May-2015 See details.