Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||3/4 in., 7/8 in.|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Standard open end wrench. Size is 3/4 x 7/8 in. Forged from tough alloy steel, heat-treated, oil-quenched and tempered for a uniform hardness and maximum strength.
Nickel-chrome plated to resist rust and corrosion to simplify cleaning. Guaranteed forever!
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I picked this wrench up in store to make sure that it was made in the USA. I suggest you purchase USA made Craftsman tools instead of ones made in China. They may be hard to find but they are still out there. This wrench completed my tasks with ease. I'm not sure I could make the same claim about a wrench made in China.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.