Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.13|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Handi-Cut is Built for the Job
From slicing through leather, to sheering fabric and cutting rope, the Craftsman Handi-Cut leaves a clean edge. Built for hours of on the job use, it features an ergonomically shaped handle equipped with vinyl grips that keep it in your hand, while designed with a replaceable stainless steel blade, you can ensure it’s always ready to get cutting. A solid tool that’s backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee, add it to your kit, and get the job done for decades.
- Craftsman Handi-Cut features a rugged alloyed steel frame
- Integrated in-handle blade storage delivers convenience
- Super sharp stainless blades slice through a wide range of materials
- Handle latch provides safe storage and transport
- Includes extra blade in handle
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee (not replaceable blades)
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Stong, reliable and east to use. Cant go wrong with a craftsman. Blades are not that exspensive.
I love this tool, but the cutting blade has a short life, the good thing is that sears stands behind there products no matter what. The blade chips, cracks and breaks altogether... It should come with several extra blades.
Bought this to cut some plastic and rubber tubing, 5/8 OD. Worked well. Found that I needed to close the jaws first prior to cutting as there needs to be a small grove in the anvil for good clean cuts.
This is a very compact and sharp cutting instrument for cutting through wire, plastic, cloth, cardboard, etc. Good for resizing cardboard boxes for shipment amongst other things.
The first one I purchased for my husband for Christmas did not function correctly, however, Sears replaced it no questions asked and the replacement works wonderful. The customer service at Sears was wonderful.
Glade Spring, VA
It really is handy for making difficult cuts and safer than using a knife or razor blade. Appears to be very durable and made well. Includes 3 extra blades stored in the handle. My first use was to cut large rawhide strips into smaller pieces for my small dog. It would have ruined a pair of scissors or a large knife. Overall, seems like a good deal.
It cuts about anything expect for metal or hardwood. It comes with extra blades and is very sharp. It a stronger version of a basic utility knife. If you need something stronger than that this is what you need. I like how it cuts a vary of materials with just one squeeze.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.