Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.13|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Handi-Cut is Built for the Job
From slicing through leather, to sheering fabric and cutting rope, the Craftsman Handi-Cut leaves a clean edge. Built for hours of on the job use, it features an ergonomically shaped handle equipped with vinyl grips that keep it in your hand, while designed with a replaceable stainless steel blade, you can ensure it’s always ready to get cutting. A solid tool that’s backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee, add it to your kit, and get the job done for decades.
- Craftsman Handi-Cut features a rugged alloyed steel frame
- Integrated in-handle blade storage delivers convenience
- Super sharp stainless blades slice through a wide range of materials
- Handle latch provides safe storage and transport
- Includes extra blade in handle
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee (not replaceable blades)
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Stong, reliable and east to use. Cant go wrong with a craftsman. Blades are not that exspensive.
I love this tool, but the cutting blade has a short life, the good thing is that sears stands behind there products no matter what. The blade chips, cracks and breaks altogether... It should come with several extra blades.
Purchased these snips in order to cut through leather and polyester waterproof. fabric.. Works like a charm. Chose these because you can purchase replacement anvils as well as blades, There is another model that replacement anvils are not available. Super happy!!!
Bought this to cut some plastic and rubber tubing, 5/8 OD. Worked well. Found that I needed to close the jaws first prior to cutting as there needs to be a small grove in the anvil for good clean cuts.
This is a very compact and sharp cutting instrument for cutting through wire, plastic, cloth, cardboard, etc. Good for resizing cardboard boxes for shipment amongst other things.
The first one I purchased for my husband for Christmas did not function correctly, however, Sears replaced it no questions asked and the replacement works wonderful. The customer service at Sears was wonderful.
Glade Spring, VA
It really is handy for making difficult cuts and safer than using a knife or razor blade. Appears to be very durable and made well. Includes 3 extra blades stored in the handle. My first use was to cut large rawhide strips into smaller pieces for my small dog. It would have ruined a pair of scissors or a large knife. Overall, seems like a good deal.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 30-Aug-2014 See details.