Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2|
|Overall Dimensions:||7.25 in.|
|Maximum Torque (ft-lb):||95|
|Variable Trigger Speed:||Yes|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Warranty|
|Ratchet Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Included with Item:|
|Torque Working:||10 to 90 ft. lbs.|
|Tool Air Inlet Size:||1/4 in.|
|Tool Min. Hose Size:||3/8 in.|
|Average Air Consumption (CFM):||3.6|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 3/8-In Impact Wrench Gets Torque in Tight Spaces
Spaces under the hood are usually pretty tight, the Craftsman 3/8-in butterfly impact wrench lets you slip some serious torque into those hard-to-reach areas. The lightweight design makes it easy to hold and navigate under the hood. If you want to be able to do more than just minor maintenance on your vehicles, it's a must-have.
While it may be light to hold, the Craftsman 3/8-in impact wrench from Sears features a high-torque Jumbo Hammer, which is capable of up to 95 ft/lbs of torque. Impressive! Even better, a built-in regulator keeps you in control of this powerful air tool. The wrench's black and chrome mirror finish is also designed for durability, so you know your tool will be there when you need it.
- The Craftsman 3/8-in butterfly impact wrench has a 3/8 inch ratchet drive size
- It includes a variable trigger speed
- This ratchet is 7.25 inches in length and it weighs 2 lbs
- Average air consumption is 3.6 CFM
- Operates at 10,000 revolutions per minute
- The torque working measures from 10 to 90 ft. lbs.
- Tool air inlet size measures at 1/4 inch
- Impacts per minute measures at 850
- Features in-line swivel action
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Sparrow Bush, NY
I got this tool for those tight spots, size is great, performed as expected, louder then expected, and the switch takes time to get use to, I kept pressing the butterfly by mistake lol
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 22-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.