Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
3/8-inch Cove Router Bit Gives Your Pieces A Unique Edge
Your design choices are unlimited with the Craftsman 3/8-inch Cove router bit. With just this one bit, you can create as many edge profiles as you want and add exquisite final decorations to your pieces. A carbide tip serves as this bit's cutting edge to make sure every cut is clean and flawless. The edge is not just ordinary carbide; it is uniform grain that delivers extra sharpness and remarkable accuracy. It is an edge that is proven to be sharper than most and one that maintains its cutting performance for years.
To help you work better, the 3/8-inch Cove router bit has ground relief. Relief gives you plenty of support and makes operation much smoother than before. The alloy steel body of this bit is careful controls vibration and chipping to enhance your safety. This design is heat-treated specially to prevent corrosion and to add toughness to guarantee years of use.
- The Craftsman 3/8-inch Cove router bit gives you the cutting performance you need to create a variety of unique designs
- Uses a fine carbide edge to make clear, finished cuts
- Carbide is uniform grain to give the cutting edge extra sharpness and precision
- Uniform grain carbide proven to last much longer than ordinary edges
- Ground relief keeps the bit steady for safer routing
- Alloy steel body is built to handle hot temperatures to manage vibration and to lower chipping
- Alloy steel construction is heat treated to ensure remarkable durability
- Heat-treated alloy steel body is anti-corrosion and maintains the bit's condition for years
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.