Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.8|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
This 3/8 in. drive, 10 in. Long Flex T-handle is used to loosen stubborn nuts and bolts. It has a hinged joint that allows you to position the handle into multiple angles.
- 3/8 in drive
- Length: 10 in. hinged joint
- Positive stop at 0 degrees and 45 degrees
- Fully assembled
- Guaranteed forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I have a USA made one of these in every toolbox, very handy. the size is just right for portability, but its beefy enough for removing fasteners better suited for 1/2 inch drive stuff. My old man actually used this model of breaker bar to change a car tire in a pinch, like I said, very tough!
Fort Worth, TX
The Craftsman 3/8 in. dr. 10 in. Flex Handle is a great tool to get in to tight spaces to break a stuck bolt. Very handy and made to last.
Machesney Park, IL
This is a quality made 3/8" breaker bar. It's small and can fit into tight areas were you need that direct connection between the nut, socket, and your hand to get the maximum torque. Great Craftsman tool.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 13% off select Tools! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Jul-2014 See details.
- BONUS DAYS Event! Extra 5% OR 12 months special financing on purchases over $299 with Sears Card. Offer ends 24-Jul-2014 See details.