Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.4|
|Torque Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Torque Range:||0 to 75 ft. lbs.|
|Torque Increments:||1.0 ft. lbs.|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||90 day limited|
Ratings & Reviews
3/8-in Dr Beam Style Torque Wrench Achieves Accurate Readings with Ease
The classic Craftsman 3/8-in dr beam style torque wrench easily and accurately tightens and loosens nuts and bolts on your car, truck, garden tractor, four-wheeler and more. The beam style torque wrench can accurately measure torque in a variety of applications. The attached calibrated scale moves when pressure is applied. Via the indicator, you'll be able to determine when proper torque is achieved. The Craftsman beam style torque wrench features a graduated indicator tip to eliminate parallax error, often an issue with the beam style.
The 3/8-in dr beam style torque wrench from Craftsman contains separate inch and metric scales and has a torque range of zero to 75 pounds. This wrench measures over 16 inches for increased leverage and ease of use. Its black textured handle makes gripping easy, so you can get accurate readings, and the job done right.
- Craftsman 3/8-in dr beam style torque wrench with separate inch and metric scales
- Includes a graduated indicator tip for more accurate results
- 0 to 75 lb. range in 1 ft. lb. increments
- 3/8-inch drive beam style torque wrench measuring 16.08 inches in length
- Tool weighs 1.4 pounds
- Textured black handle provides easy gripping capability
- Ideal for tightening nuts and bolts
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 01, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Key Biscayne, FL
If you don't want to spend big money on a torque wrench, these are simple, accurate, and inexpensive. Just make sure you store it in a way that does not bend the beam.
This wrench arrived fairly quick and in good condition. It was very easy to use. I had previously only used the clicker style and wasn't exactly sure how it worked. Note, the package says "limited lifetime warranty" not 90 days as it says here on the website.
I bought this to do a replacement on my car's spark plugs. My prior 3/8th drive didn't have a torque gauge and I have to guess how tight the plugs were being screwed down. This doesn't matter for some cars but for an European sports car, this is very critical. Very happy with this purchase.
This is a good quality torque wrench considering the low cost that I paid for it. It will only see occasional use in my home garage and not be subjected to the daily rigors like when I was a professional mechanic so it should last as long as I need it. I plan on keeping mine in the clear plastic **** shell it came in as a storage case since there are no storage cases specifically designed for beam style torque wrenches offered at my local Sears. I like the wrench enough that I am considering purchasing the 1/2" version.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.