Specifications & Dimensions
|Torque Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Torque Range:||0 to 75 ft. lbs.|
|Torque Increments:||1.0 ft. lbs.|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||90 day limited|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.4|
Ratings & Reviews
3/8-in Dr Beam Style Torque Wrench Achieves Accurate Readings with Ease
The classic Craftsman 3/8-in dr beam style torque wrench easily and accurately tightens and loosens nuts and bolts on your car, truck, garden tractor, four-wheeler and more. The beam style torque wrench can accurately measure torque in a variety of applications. The attached calibrated scale moves when pressure is applied. Via the indicator, you'll be able to determine when proper torque is achieved. The Craftsman beam style torque wrench features a graduated indicator tip to eliminate parallax error, often an issue with the beam style.
The 3/8-in dr beam style torque wrench from Craftsman contains separate inch and metric scales and has a torque range of zero to 75 pounds. This wrench measures over 16 inches for increased leverage and ease of use. Its black textured handle makes gripping easy, so you can get accurate readings, and the job done right.
- Craftsman 3/8-in dr beam style torque wrench with separate inch and metric scales
- Includes a graduated indicator tip for more accurate results
- 0 to 75 lb. range in 1 ft. lb. increments
- 3/8-inch drive beam style torque wrench measuring 16.08 inches in length
- Tool weighs 1.4 pounds
- Textured black handle provides easy gripping capability
- Ideal for tightening nuts and bolts
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 01, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Unless there is some old stock laying around, you will not get the wrench pictured online. This wrench is now made in China, not the USA. The china made wrench has a rough metal finish, looks sand blasted. A bigger disappointment is the scale on the china made wrench, it is narrower so it takes less movement to reach the 75lb limits. This makes the wrench less accurate and more difficult to use. Another issue is that the wrench is the manual states the wrench is only accurate from 20 to 100% of scale. You should not try to torque anything lower than 15ft-lbs with this wrench. Not what I expected from craftsman which further degrades my once good opinion of the craftsman brand.
Rowland Heights, CA
Saint Louis, MO
It's not fancy and but it gets the job done for purpose of measuring torque in two units. Plus the manual comes with a conversion guide for alternate torque units such as in/lbs to ft/lbs among others.
They messed up the metric (newton meters) side of the scale. Example: if you torque something to 35 ft lbs = 47.5 Nm, if you line up the pointer on 35 ftlbs, the pointer is lined up to about 55Nm.
Bought this and the 1/2" model 47714. Both are Chinese made now. Beams on each one were off 5-10 pounds off zero. No white hash mark either on the pointer end, just a raised line that is hard to see. Not impressed and will be taken back for refund.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jan-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Offer ends 21-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2014 See details.