Specifications & Dimensions
|Torque Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Torque Range:||5 to 80 ft. lbs.|
|Torque Increments:||0.5 ft. lbs.|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||90 day limited|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||4.5|
Ratings & Reviews
Grab a 3/8-in Dr Digi Click Torque Wrench for Multiple Engine Jobs
The Craftsman 3/8-in dr digi click torque wrench, a micrometer style wrench, features an LED backlit screen, creating easy readability even in low-light conditions. The click-style torque wrench easily tightens various automotive bolts, from lugs and crankshaft bolts to cylinder heads and engine-mountings. Click style is perfect for small engine repairs, four-wheelers, motorcycles, brakes, engine and more.
The 3/8-in dr digi click torque wrench from Craftsman measures from 5 to 80 foot/pounds in one-quarter increments. The digital 3/8-inch drive click torque wrench converts units from foot/pounds to inch/pounds, as well as into Newton Meters (Nm). Switching between Nm and foot/pounds or foot/pounds to inch/pounds is quick and simple. The backlit LED screen provides an easy-to-read digital display. Craftsman has designed this torque wrench with an ergonomic handle for secure yet comfortable performance and a secure hold.
- Use the Craftsman 3/8-in dr digi click torque wrench for tightening and adjusting various mechanical bolts in engines, chassis and more
- The digital-click torque wrench converts from ft. lb. to in. lb. and to Nm simply by touching a button
- The 3/8-inch drive click torque wrench measures from 5 to 80 ft.lb. in .25 increments
- With an LED backlit screen, it's easy to see every readout, even in the darkest garage
- Comfortable handle with ergonomic styling reduces fatigue and provides a sure grip
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 01, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This torque wrench is a good combination with the ease of digital read out and the reassuring "click" of a typical toque wrench. I like it better than the digital wrenches that do not click.
Works perfectly. Love the digital gauge. Its very helpful when converting between different measurements. Its also really nice to have a digital display for the amount of torque being applied
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I ordered online. The tool is good quality and was delivered fairly quickly. The only complaint that I have it the wrench does not come with the three button batteries used to power it, and it does not tell you this in the description.
Baldwin Park, CA
I never told you, I used the 3/8 torque wrench I just bought. The tool is great, strong, accurate. The scale on the handle is easy to read and the handle/scale to handle the increment pounds is easy to read. The tool itself is a nice length when tightening bolts in excess of 100 ft pounds.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
Saint Paul, MN
I prefer click style torque wrenches but love the idea of a digital readout. Craftsman has built both into one piece. I love these. Also, I work in a shop that requires Nm and FtLb depending on the application. These torque wrenches easily switch between the two.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.