Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||4.5|
|Torque Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Torque Range:||5 to 80 ft. lbs.|
|Torque Increments:||0.5 ft. lbs.|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||90 day limited|
Ratings & Reviews
Grab a 3/8-in Dr Digi Click Torque Wrench for Multiple Engine Jobs
The Craftsman 3/8-in dr digi click torque wrench, a micrometer style wrench, features an LED backlit screen, creating easy readability even in low-light conditions. The click-style torque wrench easily tightens various automotive bolts, from lugs and crankshaft bolts to cylinder heads and engine-mountings. Click style is perfect for small engine repairs, four-wheelers, motorcycles, brakes, engine and more.
The 3/8-in dr digi click torque wrench from Craftsman measures from 5 to 80 foot/pounds in one-quarter increments. The digital 3/8-inch drive click torque wrench converts units from foot/pounds to inch/pounds, as well as into Newton Meters (Nm). Switching between Nm and foot/pounds or foot/pounds to inch/pounds is quick and simple. The backlit LED screen provides an easy-to-read digital display. Craftsman has designed this torque wrench with an ergonomic handle for secure yet comfortable performance and a secure hold.
- Use the Craftsman 3/8-in dr digi click torque wrench for tightening and adjusting various mechanical bolts in engines, chassis and more
- The digital-click torque wrench converts from ft. lb. to in. lb. and to Nm simply by touching a button
- The 3/8-inch drive click torque wrench measures from 5 to 80 ft.lb. in .25 increments
- With an LED backlit screen, it's easy to see every readout, even in the darkest garage
- Comfortable handle with ergonomic styling reduces fatigue and provides a sure grip
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 01, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
West Palm Beach, FL
i bought this wrench to use on industrial applications as i work in the field for a power company and this tool comes in handy to check torques. a little big in size but works great.
this torque wrench is pretty good because its digital and has in lbs,ft lbs,nm so it can be used in a variety of applications,it also clicks like a regular torque wrench when your torque is met and for the price u cant go wrong,got it for about 60 bucks on sale with extended warranty
Have had this for 2 years now. Works really well and better than the HF version. I'm a weekend mechanic so it doesn't get too much use. The sound click to the set ft/lb. is great. It's fairly noticeable unlike the HF version where it's barely noticeable when you're at the desired ft/lb setting. So after 2 years of ownership, the dial piece (the piece that you pull to turn the setting) just turned and turned and wouldn't set the digital dial. After finding out that the warranty on this thing was only 90 days and didn't want to spend another $80 to buy a new, I took it apart. What I found was there was nothing wrong with the torque wrench itself but the dial piece inside had worn out. The female hex had rounded off. This what connects to the male metal piece inside that you turn to set the torque. So I just use a 3/8 socket w/a 3/8 ratchet to turn the male metal piece to the desired torque. So really that's all you have to do. You can put back the black plastic piece just to cover it but with its rounded inside it's useless. The torque wrench still works for me so I'm going to keep it. In conclusion, this will eventually happen to you. I would avoid this product if you're not willing to take it apart and remove that dial piece when yours stops setting the torque.
Ormond Beach, FL
I needed a torque wrench that would torque as low as 7 lbs. and this baby met the challenge. The digital read out made it all the more easy to set the torque I needed. If you need a torque wrench to handle the job from 5 lbs. up to 80 lbs. here is your weapon of choice. Just be easy with it at low torque settings because you won't know your own strength. It will click very quickly at low torque settings. Overall a very nice tool to have when you need to torque something.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.