Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Output Size:||3/8 in.|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 3/8 In. Dr. Wobble Extension, 1.5 In. OAL Gives You a Little More
For times when you just can't bridge that last little space between the ratchet and the fastener, this 3/8 in. dr. wobble extension, 1.5 in. OAL is just what you need to save both frustration and the skin on your knuckles. This 1.5 extension gives you a little extra length that can make a big difference in close quarters, such as under a hood. The wobble lets you adjust to awkward angles and tight fits, making this extension a must-have for mechanics.
The Craftsman 3/8 in. dr. wobble extension, 1.5 in. OAL fits 3/8 inch drives, one of the most common sizes in ratchets. It's made of strong and long-lasting alloy steel. Craftsman is so confident of its durability that the tool is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- This 3/8 in. dr. wobble extension, 1.5 in. OAL gives you that little extra reach that makes all the difference when you're working in close quarters
- The 1.5 inch reach is just enough extra length for tight spaces
- The extension lets the ratchet adjust to a range of angles in situations where only an indirect approach will work
- Made of alloy steel for strength and durability
- The extension fits 3/8 inch drives
- For use with standard, non-impact wrenches only
- Backed by Craftsman's lifetime warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I was pleased with the price, because it was on clearance. Otherwise upset to see another craftsman tool made outside of the USA. So many years of proud to be American, to glad to sell out.
This little thing is wonderful. I always had doubts about how well wobble extension works. Have never tried until after getting this tool. It's a very helpful tool when you can't get to a nut/bolt because of tight space. It's my first wobble extension but it won't be the last.
Corpus Christi, TX
I bought this wobble extension for use on spark plugs. Sometimes you need that little extra to get into that tight spot. This extension provides just enough curve without having to use a universal which sometimes flexes more than you want. I would give it five stars if there was a little grip etched on it and if it was priced lower.
This short wobble extension is great for when you need to turn a socket from a slight angle AND have limited room behind your ratchet's head. The longer wobbles are better when you have the space but this one is perfect when you don't.
Rowland Heights, CA
it's good to have one of these in your tool box, sometimes to get to the fastener you have to go in at just a slight angle and that's what this extension allows you to do.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.