Craftsman 3/8 in. Drive Flex Head Quick Release Teardrop RatchetItem# 00944815000 | Model# 44815
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.9|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|General Warranty:||Limited lifetime|
|Ratchet Style:||Flex head|
|Quick Release System:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
3/8 In. Flex Head Teardrop Ratchet Combines Torque and Flexibility
A solid tool built to get you through the dirtiest jobs, this Craftsman 3/8 in. flex head ratchet features a state-of-the-art one piece plate that protects from debris, dirt and other mechanism destroying materials, while the rust resistant chrome nickel coating stops oxidation and wipes clean easily, for decades of dependable service.
Made to deliver torque at odd angles, whether you’re elbow deep in the guts of an engine or stretching to turn a bolt behind an appliance, this 3/8 in. flex head teardrop ratchet gives you the versatility of a flexing end with the muscle of an extended handle. With a quick release end and the rapid response of a thumb controlled direction switch, this ratchet only gets better. Built tough and backed by the power of Craftsman’s Forever Guarantee, make this a tool box addition, and get the job done at any angle.
- Craftsman 3/8 in. flex head ratchet features a dependable alloyed steel build
- One handed reverse lever is designed for fast work
- 10 degree ratcheting arc moves fasteners even in tight areas
- Better access in tight spots with a teardrop shape
- Flex end gives you torque at dozens of angles
- Thumb activated quick release swaps sockets easily
- Guaranteed forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Morgan Hill, CA
its not as bad as the 1/2 flex one, but the swivel head is a lot more clumsy it moves very easily and it doesn't lock. its a good looking ratchet with leverage it could use less degrees to engage the next tooth. it could also be great if it could flex at different angles rather than just 3.
I needed a socket wrench with a long handle. I have more 3/8" sockets than any other size, so this looked to be the best option for my money. It's steel and guaranteed for life. What more could you ask for.
always need a ratchet with a flex head for various projects and never know when you'll need one, so its a good tool to have in your collection. i'll get another one soon, but a half inch for larger sockets. quick release is a bonus feature.
I've had this model ratchet for over 30 years in the automotive business. Recently lost it, I immediately went to Sears to buy a replacement! There are other ratchets out there that have a finer toothed head... But smaller teeth means less strength! The detents for the flex head are very strong and hold the head and a socket in position... I love this ratchet!!!
We needed something that had a longer handle for more torque on our nuts and bolts. This is being used for a professional application and we are happy to know that it will perform as described every time we pick it up!!
Great ratchet indeed! If you've got spot you can't reach this is the ratchet you'll need. The head flex's both ways give you more options of angle to reach bolts in hard or tight places.
I needed to get into some tighter places and this was the way to go. Shorter swing between clicks for tight spots to be able to ratchet and long enough for some leverage.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.