Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||Limited lifetime|
|Ratchet Style:||Flex head|
|Quick Release System:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.9|
|Ratchet Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
3/8 In. Flex Head Teardrop Ratchet Combines Torque and Flexibility
A solid tool built to get you through the dirtiest jobs, this Craftsman 3/8 in. flex head ratchet features a state-of-the-art one piece plate that protects from debris, dirt and other mechanism destroying materials, while the rust resistant chrome nickel coating stops oxidation and wipes clean easily, for decades of dependable service.
Made to deliver torque at odd angles, whether you’re elbow deep in the guts of an engine or stretching to turn a bolt behind an appliance, this 3/8 in. flex head teardrop ratchet gives you the versatility of a flexing end with the muscle of an extended handle. With a quick release end and the rapid response of a thumb controlled direction switch, this ratchet only gets better. Built tough and backed by the power of Craftsman’s Forever Guarantee, make this a tool box addition, and get the job done at any angle.
- Craftsman 3/8 in. flex head ratchet features a dependable alloyed steel build
- One handed reverse lever is designed for fast work
- 10 degree ratcheting arc moves fasteners even in tight areas
- Better access in tight spots with a teardrop shape
- Flex end gives you torque at dozens of angles
- Thumb activated quick release swaps sockets easily
- Guaranteed forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
this ratchet works well reaches places way down and adds leverage and seems to require little movement to click cleansup well.I would give this Item 5* but like all new craftsman it is not made in the U.S.A.
it's all i expected & then extra has a comfortable handle is strong the flex head helped meh w/ positioning as i imaganed so looks great in the tool box like a [see headline]
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
As a retired mechanic,I have alot of tools. Almost anything you could think of I have, This is only true if you are working on older cars or trucks. Newer vehicles are more compack, tighter places to work. Trying to get my socket on a Ox sensor on my Ford taurus I wondered how to they ever replace these little devils. This is where a flex ratchet comes in handy, This ratchet should be owned by everyone. Buy at the local Sears, not on the computer. I had a bad experience buying this way.
Good tool - has not let me down yet and always the ratchet i reach for when i am working on anything that i need more leverage to break free. Once broken in seems to work better...
Bought one of these over 30 years ago and have abused and used it as my #1 choice in ratchets. I'm buying another one for work. I've put cheaters on it and used it heavily and the flex head still holds it's position with a socket on it.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 15% off select Air Tools, Mechanics Tools and Specialty Power Tools! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.