Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.9|
|Ratchet Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|General Warranty:||Limited lifetime|
|Ratchet Style:||Flex head|
|Quick Release System:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
3/8 In. Flex Head Teardrop Ratchet Combines Torque and Flexibility
A solid tool built to get you through the dirtiest jobs, this Craftsman 3/8 in. flex head ratchet features a state-of-the-art one piece plate that protects from debris, dirt and other mechanism destroying materials, while the rust resistant chrome nickel coating stops oxidation and wipes clean easily, for decades of dependable service.
Made to deliver torque at odd angles, whether you’re elbow deep in the guts of an engine or stretching to turn a bolt behind an appliance, this 3/8 in. flex head teardrop ratchet gives you the versatility of a flexing end with the muscle of an extended handle. With a quick release end and the rapid response of a thumb controlled direction switch, this ratchet only gets better. Built tough and backed by the power of Craftsman’s Forever Guarantee, make this a tool box addition, and get the job done at any angle.
- Craftsman 3/8 in. flex head ratchet features a dependable alloyed steel build
- One handed reverse lever is designed for fast work
- 10 degree ratcheting arc moves fasteners even in tight areas
- Better access in tight spots with a teardrop shape
- Flex end gives you torque at dozens of angles
- Thumb activated quick release swaps sockets easily
- Guaranteed forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Overall I like everything except the edges around the articulating head could have been finished better. They seem to be kind of sharp but definitely not a deal breaker.
Perfect for the brake job I'm doing. Flex head allows plenty of clearance around the brake caliber. Price is right with rewards coupon, drops the price below $20.00.
I work on cars quite often and with traditional ratchets, the straight handle swings into something and reduces the travel length significantly which results in more time used to remove bolts. By switching to this flex head, i am able to avoid obstacles much easier and in return save time. the handle on this ratchet is also longer and gives quite a bit more leverage for removing tough bolts
Cape Coral, FL
I like this ratchet because it stays in place with the flex head teeth so the flex head does not just fall down when trying to flex the head a certain angle to get on a bolt. This ratchet works great and has a longer handle so it gets better leverage. Great ratchet and I would buy again without question
This is not a ratchet that you have to use very much. But when you get into a pinch this ratchet will get you out. There have been some bolts on the sides of engines that I could have not removed with out this tool. Its something everyone has in the back of there toolbox.
everybody needs one of these in their tool box. good for those hard to get to spots and kind of works like a crow foot (but not a true one) i like it because it flexes and its still strong
Solid ratchet wrench with a good range of motion. This is an important addition to any garage tool chest, for getting to those awkwardly posited bolts that are often encountered when working in engine bays.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Buy any Tool, get 10% off Craftsman Workwear! Offer ends 20-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.