Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Quick Release System:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
3/8 in. drive with 45 gear teeth for an 8 deg. ratcheting arc for tight spaces. Knurled rounded handle design. Non-quick-release. Guaranteed forever.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on January 15, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Pompton Plains, NJ
I was very surprised to find the made in USA line of Craftsman Industrial hand tools being sold at Sears. The ratchet is fully polished so it is simple to clean after each use. It has lots of teeth in the gear box so you don't have to rotate it very far to get it to turn a fastener. Since a lot of the regular Craftsman hand tool line has found its way to offshore manufacturers I have been reading the industrial tool catalog to make sure which tools are still made in the USA.
Franklin Park, IL
This is a quality 45 tooth ratchet with no quick release. My ratchet arrived in non working order & I am searching for a rebuild kit but it will easily be fixed since it was only a distorted spring causing the problem. This ratchet uses a spring and pawl design instead of the spring and ball bearing design. It is a known workhorse ratchet carrying the former industrial design that was marketed for heavy use. The only drawback is that you will not be able to exercise the lifetime warranty since it is no longer made. I am searching for an extra rebuild kit on the internet to have on hand just in case. I knew what I was purchasing when I ordered this ratchet & am considering ordering an extra since they will soon be gone from inventory. I recommend you get one of these while you can!
I like the fine tooth design as it is a smooth operation when working with this particular ratchet. Easy to change from tightening to loosening as well!
This may seem like an old style to some but it works and works well. The high tooth count gives it a lower arc to work in tight spaces. Very heavy duty feel to the ratchet. Glad I bought this at an amazing price at Sears. AND still MADE IN THE USA!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Get $5 back in Shop Your Way Points with a qualifying $50 Tool Purchase.Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.