Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.9|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Ratchet Style:||Flex head|
|Color/Finish:||Silver, polished finish|
|Quick Release System:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Long Handle Ratchet Gives You Leverage and Reach
With the Craftsman 3/8 in. drive long handle quick release teardrop ratchet, you have every feature you need. The quick release makes it simple to remove your attachment and move on to the next. A lip under the reversing lever helps stop accidental reversals that can make working with a ratchet annoying. The handle is a full 11 in. long so you do not have to find a way to reach your entire arm into smaller spaces; the tool will do the reaching for you.
The Craftsman long handle ratchet has a fully polished finish. This not only gives the tool a clean appearance, but it makes it easier for you to wipe grease, grit and other shop materials off so your ratchet does not get ruined. Of course, this Craftsman long-reaching ratchet comes with a forever guarantee as well.
- Craftsman 3/8" drive long handle quick release teardrop ratchet gives you nearly a foot of extension so you do not have to reach
- Fully polished finish makes it easy for you to wipe off dirt and grease
- 3/8" ratchet drive fits standard attachments
- Quick release makes it easy for even greasy fingers to change out ratchet attachments with little effort
- Comes with reverse lever equipped with a lip to minimize accidental reverses while using this tool
- Has Craftsman forever guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The fit, finish and look of this ratchet is top notch. It has a great solid feel in the hand. Unfortunately, the ratchet mechanism doesn't live up to expectations. The socket attachment point (where you put the socket) is wobbly. This doesn't inspire confidence when your pulling hard on it. As well, as quite a few others have mentioned, there just aren't enough teeth in the head. This means it requires a broader swing arc to engage each "click". Given the handle length, it really should have more teeth so that you can work in tight areas where swing length is limited but not depth, e.g. cranking on a sway bar end link in between the fender and engine.
However, for the casual user, this would be a fine server.
This is a great ratchet when you need a little more leverage or reach, however if you hold it close to the head for fast ratcheting it will sometimes switch from tighten to loosen or vice versa.
this is a great ratchet for leverage since it is the long handle design. this is one of my favorite ratchets in my tool box.
I like a long handle ratchet and this one is a good one for the price. Plus the lifetime warranty is easy to use. Comfortable and gives you extra torque to brake lose those stubborn bolts.
Wise River, MT
Franklin Park, IL
Bought this to go with the three piece set, those are USA, this is Taiwan, but I can't really see any difference, made just as well, time will tell durability wise I suppose, but seems good
This product is amazing! I'm so glad sears has it and also the price was great. You can not beat the price for a amazing tool like this! I love using it and I'm proud to use it. I've been telling all of my friends to go to sears if they one because I'm so satisfied with it! I'm glad I bought it at Sears and it's a great product that will not let me down. Sears always have the best tools and I will return again to purchase more in the future!
Garden Grove, CA
I have almost a dozen ratchets and breaker bars of various lengths and drive sizes, most of them CRAFTSMAN. This CRAFTSMAN fully polished, long handle 3/8? drive ratchet I purchased a few weeks ago has already become my favorite. The 3/8? drive is the drive size I most commonly use. The extra length gives me extra leverage which means less fatigue at the end of the day. The full polish makes cleaning up grease and grime a breeze. The handle is very comfortable. The easy to use thumb directional switch is easy to reach, easy to use with your thumb and it?s solid. The tool is made well, priced right and guaranteed forever, like all SEARS CRAFTSMAN tools. How can you go wrong? Would I recommend this tool to a friend? Absolutely.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.