Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.5|
|Ratchet Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Ratchet Style:||Flex head|
|Color/Finish:||Silver, polished finish|
|Quick Release System:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Short and Flexible with this Craftsman Flex Head Ratchet
Get into tight spaces and tighten or loosen nuts and bolts with ease with this Craftsman 3/8-inch drive flex head ratchet from Sears. This super functional ratchet is a dependable tool to have on hand for everything from everyday household maintenance to project assembly. The ratchet has a 3/8-inch drive and is stubby in size at just 5-1/2-inches long; this ratchet's size - along with its convenient flex head - make it the perfect tool for fitting into tight, tiny spaces with ease. The ratchet also features a quick release for added functionality.
This Craftsman flex head ratchet has a fully polished finish that makes this tool easy to clean and maintain for years to come - and you will be using this tool for years, thanks to the Craftsman forever guarantee included with your purchase. The tool is made of alloy steel.
- This Craftsman 3/8-inch drive flex head ratchet comes with a Craftsman forever guarantee
- 3/8-inch drive
- 5-1/2-inches long, meaning it can fit in tight spaces
- Features a quick-release with short flex handle
- A fully polished finish makes this ratchet easy to clean
- Item weight is 0.5 lbs.
- Made of alloy steel
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This USA made Craftsman 3/8 in. Drive Full Polish Stubby Flex Head Quick Release Teardrop Ratchet is a must have for everyone who uses ratchets. I bought this more on inpulse but now find that I use it more then I use any other ratchet I have. Another great thing about having and loveing thisCraftsman rachet is that with Craftsman Forever warranty I will have it forever! Great for small spaces. Ihave no Cons on this ratchet and believe you wont either.
Grinder marks above lever and polished over nicks and dings. "Made in Taiwan" printed on the back of plastic holder. Shame on you Sears. American citizens can't manufacture ALL Craftsman tools? Buyer beware!
The 3/8 in. Drive Full Polish Stubby Flex Head Quick Release Teardrop Ratchet is a great tool for getting into those stubborn tights places. The action is very smooth and the ratchet has a great polished look. A great price and well worth the money.
I was impressed by the nice refined finish and smooth ratcheting mechanism. Craftsman quality really has gone down hill but this one seems pretty good. The only thing I don't like is the shape of the handle; it doesn't seem to fit my hand very good, but at least the handle isn't bulky.
Between shop your way rewards and coupons it was free!! This ratchet has a time and a place and you'll know it when you get there and then you'll be thankful you have it !
Las Cruces, NM
Circle Pines, MN
San Francisco, CA
so far its been smooth sailing. its perfect for ratcheting things fast. I always grease up my ratchets so that they can last me longer. the only con to my many pros is that craftsman didnt make a stubby ratchet that ISNT a flex head. if it was non Flex it would have been better.. Also, i do have a bit of a problem with ratchet # 44833 but i am waiting for the chance to give my review on that.
Rowland Heights, CA
I use this in tight places, mainly on small nuts and bolts from 10mm to 14mm, it's the right size. The stubby is easy to turn and use. For less than $25, it's a quality ratchet with lifetime warranty.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 26-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.