Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.56|
|Ratchet Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|General Warranty:||Limited lifetime|
|Quick Release System:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
This 3/8 In. Quick release Ratchet is a Shop Essential
Built with an adaptive teardrop shape and designed to give you fast ratcheting action in tight spots, this Craftsman 3/8 in. quick release ratchet gets the job done in engine compartments, at the house and on the jobsite. Whether you’re working in tight quarters or are taking wide turns in open areas, this rugged wrench delivers. And crafted from tough alloyed steel that’s coated in rust resistant nickel-chrome, this tough tool is built to last through hundreds of jobs.
To keep you moving fast, this 3/8 in. quick release ratchet features a thumb activated directional switch and quick release button that swaps between sockets easily. The perfect fit for any 3/8 inch drive standard, metric or specialized socket, this tool features precision machining to give you solid connection and longer life with any attachment. A dependable addition to any tool kit, it’s also backed by the protection of a Craftsman Lifetime Warranty. Pick one up and get the job done for decades.
- Craftsman 3/8 in. quick release ratchet is built tough and torque ready
- One handed reverse button means you stay in constant contact with fasteners
- 10 degree ratcheting arc keeps bolts moving even in tight areas where swing is limited
- Teardrop shape allows better access in tight spots and reduces friction against surfaces
- Thumb activated quick release swaps sockets easily for fast moving work
- Guaranteed forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I've had my 3/8" ratchet for over ten years, over which time I used it on at least a weekly basis. FInally, the ratcheting mechanism showed some signs of wear. I took it in to get it replaced and found the new ones were made in china. The salesman mentioned he had many of the new 3/8 and 1/2 returned due to failures. At the same time, the price is still the same!
This is sad. I always went for the USA made Craftsmans hand tools. Now I'll have to find a new company to buy ratchets.
West Chester, PA
A good 3/8" drive ratchet with a quick release. Well made with good material. It is a Craftsman so this item has a lifetime guarantee and can be returned to any Sears store. Very rugged and easy grab onto.
Locust Grove, VA
Santa Rosa, CA
I bought this Craftsman hand tool because other than one other maker, no one will replace the item if it fails for my lifetime. It replaced one of the cheaply made imported tools that fell apart during use. This is much superior in construction.
Love the ratchet, worked flawlessly, I needed a ratchet just before Christmas while out of town and I went to Sears to get one, I saw the extended length 3/8 drive ratchet and since I already had two of the shorter ones at home I decided to purchase the longer one, love it, so glad I bought it.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.