Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.74|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Quick Release System:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Thinnest profile to date for easy access to tight, enclosed spaces without sacrificing strength. Fine tooth ratcheting action allows efficiency in small, cramped areas with six deg. of swing.
- Speed up your jobs with quick-release button and reversing lever
- Comfort grip with new, full polish, ergonomically designed handle
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is a very nice ratchet, comfortable to use. It is m@de in CHlNA though. My reviews keep getting reje cted for stating this.
I need a ratchet that was lower profile while working on engine this came in very handy. The design and over all feelings of the ratchet is very comfortable.
I already have the standard 3/8" ratchet and after 15 years it was beginning to slip. I decided to upgrade to this thin profile ratchet. So far I've been very impressed. It is quite comfortable in the hand. Build quality is excellent. Overall I'm very happy with it.
This ratchet is definitely a good upgrade from the ratchet sold in the small socket sets. Not only is it an inch longer but the full polish and rounded handle give it a great fit in the hand. The fine tooth action is noticeably improved as well as the decreased wobble in the drive head. Just don't let it wander off with anyone else!
This ratchet just feels comfortable in your hand, even after a whole day of cranking bolts and nuts tight and loose, still my hand dont fatigue as it used to with my classic craftsman 3/8" drive ratchet. also i might add that the gearing is way more fine toothed than my old one too. It is sooo smooth.
Bought 5 of these and have them in every socket kit for special projects. that's the way my tools are organized. I have a big grip and are known to put a lot of grunt into what I do. These fit my grip and they arn't cheesy.
I have this Ratchet as well as the 1/4" & 1/2" Thin Profile Ratchets. I am very pleased with them, they feel so much better in your hands compared to the entry level Raised Profile ratchets - you will wonder why you ever settled for anything less! The 60 Tooth ratcheting action gives you a much shorter turning radius which is a great plus. This style of Ratchet does NOT hurt your hand like the standard ratchet can over a day's use, cleans up easily and of course has the Craftsman Lifetime Warranty if you ever need it. I would highly recommend!
Smooth action and really a nice design, just thought I could get one of the last domestics...no luck. I will say without dropping large cash for the finer tooth units, these really are huge step ahead of a standard Craftsman ratchet.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Get $5 back in Shop Your Way Points with a qualifying $50 Tool Purchase.Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.