Specifications & Dimensions
|Drill Bit Type:||Specialty|
|Number of Bits:||1|
|Shank Type:||Slip resistant|
|Included with Item:|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.048|
Ratings & Reviews
3/8" GLASS & TILE DRILL BIT - 1/CD
- 3/8" Glass & Tile drill bit
- Also known as a “spear bit”, our Glass & Tile bit has a carbide point designed to grind a hole in glass, tile or other hard, brittle materials. Lubricant, even water, should always be used with this bit.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I bought this bit to cut through glass bottles to make Christmas gifts. It cut through like nothing with little pressure. I used a bosch bit previously with much difficulty. This one gets an A+. The only problem with this bit and others when cutting glass...they wear out kind of fast.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.