Specifications & Dimensions
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Socket Size:||3/8 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Materials & Finishes:|
Ratings & Reviews
Undo the Hex with the Craftsman Professional Use 3/8 in. Hex Socket
Invest in quality with the professional use 3/8 in. hex socket. This hex socket has a standard depth to fit almost every metric nut and bolt. This socket is made from heat treated alloy steel and has a hardness that is almost impossible to break or bend.
Made in the United States with the quality you deserve, the Craftsman professional use 3/8 in. hex socket is a great addition to your tool box. This socket has a silver high polish finish that is easy to maintain with a quick wipe from a damp cloth. Markings are stamped and laser etched so they're easy to read and won't wear off over time. Socket is backed by the Craftsman lifetime warranty.
- You deserve the professional quality of the professional use 3/8 in. hex socket to keep nuts and bolts tight on the job
- Made in the United States by machinists who finely crafted this socket to work well for years to come
- High polish silver finish is easy to maintain requiring only the wipe of a damp cloth when your work is done
- Socket is made from heat treated alloy steel, so it will last and last
- Laser etched markings are easy to read and won't wear down over time
- Backed by the Craftsman lifetime warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
This is a high quality tool with both bit & holder being made in the USA. These are being clearance d out that usually means the item is being discontinued but I think it is still a bargain. I wanted this because I often repair bicycle's that have clearance problems when using 3/8" drive tools. This 1/4" drive is prefect for those situations. The bit is pressed in and not designed to be changed if broken. I expect it to last my lifetime with careful use.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.