Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
3/8 In. Key Hole Cutter Router Bit Delivers Cleaner, Smoother Cutting
Create clean cut holes and slots quickly and easily with the Craftsman 3/8 in. key hole cutter router bit. This design has a 1/4 inch shank fit to be used for many applications. The uniform grain carbide is finer and provides a sharper cutting edge to help you make cuts with more accuracy. You can cut key holes and slots cleanly and smoothly. Designed for superior performance, it is appropriate for professional use and will make a great addition to your tool collection.
The Craftsman 3/8 in. key hole cutter router bit retains its sharpness for years of smooth cutting. The design is well balanced to reduce vibration while you work and the face form construction enhances its performance. Its alloy steel body is high grade and treated with heat to guarantee a sturdy build. Uniform carbide is also extremely durable to ensure longevity. Strong, steady and accurate, this bit will give you years of consistently impressive operation.
- Cut holes and slots cleanly, easily and smoothly with the Craftsman 3/8 in. key hole cutter router bit
- Fine uniform grain carbide provides a sharper edge and more accurate cutting
- 1/4 inch shank is fit to handle a vast range of projects to help you tackle any job
- High grade carbide retains its sharpness for years of smooth performance
- Well balanced design helps you work with less vibration
- Face form construction is also relief ground to enhance operation
- Body is made of strong alloy steel which is heat treated to increase its toughness
- Great addition to the professional's tool set
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
This a wonderful product for putting backs on frames and other objects that you want to hang on a wall. I highly recommend anyone who does wood projects to get one of these.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.