Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
3/8-in. Rabbet Router Bit Offers Precision Cutting
Whether crafting is your profession or a hobby, the Craftsman 3/8-in. rabbet router bit can help you create perfect joints for all your pieces. It comes equipped with uniform grain carbide that cuts through wood and other materials cleanly. This bit is designed in such a way that you can direct it along the edge of your chosen material easily and is relief ground to ensure better operation. Whatever the type or size of your projects, you can pull off the perfect rabbet with the 1/4-inch shank.
The 3/8-in. rabbet router bit's construction is just as impressive as its performance. Every bit is made of alloy steel which is heat treated to make it highly durable. Not only is the uniform grain carbide sharper than the average bit, it also stays sharp for a long time to come. With a high-grade cutting edge and a balanced construction, you can make rabbet cuts with more efficiency and ease than ever before.
- Master the rabbet cut quickly and easily with the Craftsman 3/8-in. rabbet router bit
- The carbide is uniform grade to give you a sharper edge that cuts through materials smoothly and cleanly
- Bit design makes it easy to guide along edges for straighter and more accurate cuts
- Relief ground to enhance its overall performance
- Face form improves your efficiency by providing easier operation
- Heat-treated construction is made of strong alloy steel for longer life
- Construction is balanced to keep the bit steady during use
- Uniform grain carbide preserves sharpness of edge for prolonged use
- 1/4-inch shank is ideal for using on different types of projects
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.