Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.77|
|Overall Dimensions:||10 in.|
|Variable Trigger Speed:||Yes|
|Ratchet Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Maximum Torque (ft-lb):||45|
|Tool Air Inlet Size:||1/4 in.|
|Tool Min. Hose Size:||3/8 in.|
|Average Air Consumption (CFM):||4.2|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 3/8-In Air Ratchet Brings Power from a Lightweight Design
Take your garage to the next level with the Craftsman 3/8-in ratchet wrench to get tasks done in a whir. With 45 ft-lbs of torque this air ratchet provides a lot of power and durability with a smartly designed throttle that lets you meter your power.
The Craftsman 3/8-in ratchet has a durable all-metal housing, comfort grip and the ratchet head cover also ensures that your tool will last. At 2.5 lbs in weight, it is easy to hold and manipulate.
- The Craftsman 3/8-in ratchet wrench has a sleek black finish with metal housing
- It features motor engine reversibility and variable trigger speed
- Tool Air Inlet Size is ¼ inch
- Maximum torque speed is 45 ft/lbs
- Wrench features 160 revolutions per minute of free speed
- Ratchet is 10 inches in length and total weight is 2.5 lbs
- Average Air Consumption is 4.2
- Minimum Hose Size CFM is 3.8 inches
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchased this because it was on sale. It was not an item I necessarily needed, but I wanted it. I am very glad I made the purchase! This thing makes ratcheting easy. The 1st unit I received was DOA, so I took it in with my receipt and Sears swapped it out for a new one, no questions asked! Great product!
just what I was looking for in a air ratchet. ease of operation, easy to switch direction, fits your hand well. saves time and effort when working on projects. what I did find how ever is a little lubrication goes a long way to helping this tool work better, either with a inline oiler or a drop or two of oil in the air hose.This ratchet is well worth the investment
Las Vegas, NV
Bought 2 of these Ratchets, at same time. After about a year one would not even turn out a loosened bolt (low torque). Then about two weeks later number 2 did the same thing! These were not abused and oiled every time used, clean and dry air from the compressor. No more
I haven't had it long enough to give it a serious challenge such as removing alternator or water pump bolts. But when I do, I'll try to remember to update my review.
Bought as replacement. First one quit out of warranty after 1.5 years of heavy use. This one quit after 2 months. Works well but don't expect it to last. Seem to be hit or miss. Not bad for the price. Exchanged for 3 piece airtool set. The rachet in the set seemed to be better quality (more torque, rubber grip).
Using a brand new 30 Gallon Air Compressor rated at 5.3 CFM at 90 PSI, the tool was tested. Initially, the tool came on automatically in the forward direction. The trigger needed to be pulled out slightly to keep the tool from auto running. Next, the socket test was run by holding a socket still with one hand on the tool and running it in both forward and reverse. In the forward direction, the socket spun well, no matter how hard we held the socket...good test; however, when the socket was held with only moderate pressure in the reverse direction, the tool would not turn it. The same test was performed on an even larger compressor with the same results.
So the stickers were loose on the side of the handle, but the tool otherwise is good...has enough torque to spin off some rusty strut bolts I had, can't ask for much more than that.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Discount reflected in price shown Offer ends 25-Oct-2014 See details.