Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.77|
|Overall Dimensions:||10 in.|
|Variable Trigger Speed:||Yes|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Maximum Torque (ft-lb):||45|
|Tool Air Inlet Size:||1/4 in.|
|Tool Min. Hose Size:||3/8 in.|
|Average Air Consumption (CFM):||4.2|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 3/8-In Air Ratchet Brings Power from a Lightweight Design
Take your garage to the next level with the Craftsman 3/8-in ratchet wrench to get tasks done in a whir. With 45 ft-lbs of torque this air ratchet provides a lot of power and durability with a smartly designed throttle that lets you meter your power.
The Craftsman 3/8-in ratchet has a durable all-metal housing, comfort grip and the ratchet head cover also ensures that your tool will last. At 2.5 lbs in weight, it is easy to hold and manipulate.
- The Craftsman 3/8-in ratchet wrench has a sleek black finish with metal housing
- It features motor engine reversibility and variable trigger speed
- Tool Air Inlet Size is ¼ inch
- Maximum torque speed is 45 ft/lbs
- Wrench features 160 revolutions per minute of free speed
- Ratchet is 10 inches in length and total weight is 2.5 lbs
- Average Air Consumption is 4.2
- Minimum Hose Size CFM is 3.8 inches
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
When I bought, this the clerk ask me if I wanted the extended warranty by Sears, when the warranty expires in one year, the extended warranty kicks in for another 3 years! This is my first air ratchet, I am using it primarily to unscrew bolts from the engine as they are broken down for rebuilding! I bought mine on a recommendation as a backup unit, but, my backup is my primary! And I plan to get another one, to have just in case! Talk about impressive! Good stock metal, comfortable grip, Nice consistent speed, so you cant over tighten or over torque a bolt! The only thing I did, to my ratchet was re-super glue the Craftsman name tag back on! I read the handbook, I have craftsman air tool oil I use. And I put my air ratchet to bed alongside my craftsman 1/2 sq dr air impact gun! My two most treasured air tools! Because they are my first air tools ever! And I AM IMPRESSED! These are better than other name brand products out there!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Incredibly useful tool for an excellent price. The day I bought it I used it about 20 times. Shaved the work dramatically when doing a timing belt.
I purchased this because it was on sale. It was not an item I necessarily needed, but I wanted it. I am very glad I made the purchase! This thing makes ratcheting easy. The 1st unit I received was DOA, so I took it in with my receipt and Sears swapped it out for a new one, no questions asked! Great product!
just what I was looking for in a air ratchet. ease of operation, easy to switch direction, fits your hand well. saves time and effort when working on projects. what I did find how ever is a little lubrication goes a long way to helping this tool work better, either with a inline oiler or a drop or two of oil in the air hose.This ratchet is well worth the investment
Las Vegas, NV
Bought 2 of these Ratchets, at same time. After about a year one would not even turn out a loosened bolt (low torque). Then about two weeks later number 2 did the same thing! These were not abused and oiled every time used, clean and dry air from the compressor. No more
I haven't had it long enough to give it a serious challenge such as removing alternator or water pump bolts. But when I do, I'll try to remember to update my review.
Bought as replacement. First one quit out of warranty after 1.5 years of heavy use. This one quit after 2 months. Works well but don't expect it to last. Seem to be hit or miss. Not bad for the price. Exchanged for 3 piece airtool set. The rachet in the set seemed to be better quality (more torque, rubber grip).
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Craftsman Club Members get Extra $10 back in points. Sold By Sears. Offer ends 4/25/2015. Offer ends 25-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.