Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.13|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||3/8 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Get the Best of Both Worlds with the Craftsman 3/8-in. Ratcheting Combination Wrench
Built with one open head and one box-end head, the 3/8 in. Ratcheting Combination Wrench features the power to bust loose stubborn and rusted bolts, as well as the convenience to quickly fasten nuts without changing your grip on the wrench. This versatile beast makes short work of small household improvements like installing a TV mount on your wall or even performing professional-quality repairs under the hood of your car. The large-tooth profile on the box-end wrench is designed for maximum gear contact and ratcheting strength, while the grease-free design keeps your hands clean for an ideal grip.
Rethink the way you complete projects with Craftsman’s 3/8-in. Ratcheting Combination Wrench. It features an open end and box-end wrench head for optimal power and convenience, all in one versatile tool.
- The 3/8 in. Ratcheting Combination Wrench is designed for strength and efficiency
- 3/8" size open and box-end wrench heads
- Grease-free design
- Gear configuration eliminates slack for efficient fastener tightening
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.