Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.25|
|Leg Length (in.):||0.375|
|Fits Brands/Models:||DuoFast HT550, DuoFast CS5000, Craftsman 68416, 68423, 68642, 68643, 68447|
|Quantity in Set:||1000|
Ratings & Reviews
Jam-Free Fastening with Craftsman 3/8-In. Staples, 1000 pk.
Keep your next home project together by securing it with these versatile 3/8-inch staples, 1,000 pack. These durable fasteners work with a variety of stapling devices for variable household use, including those manufactured by Craftsman, Black and Decker, and more. The sharp chisel-point design can easily pierce all kinds of surfaces, letting you work smarter with a variety of materials.
The Craftsman 3/8 inch staples, 1000 pack will likely keep your toolkit's supply of fasteners stocked through your next project and beyond. The chisel-point wire design comes in handy when binding and affixing all kinds of materials with your light-duty staple gun or tacker: Think cardboard, fabric, screening, carpet padding wires, ceiling tiles and more. You'll likely find yourself reaching for these versatile wire staples on all kinds of projects at home, from basic maintenance tasks to creating custom craft masterpieces.
- 3/8-inch staples, 1,000 pack work with a variety of household light-duty staplers and tackers, including those by Craftsman, Stanley, Arrow, and Black and Decker
- Staples are made from durable carbon steel for long-lasting fastening
- Chisel-point tips sink into a variety of surfaces for easy piercing
- Easy-fire design keeps you running smooth with fewer jams
- Flat crown lies parallel to surface for a smooth finish
- 1,000-count box will likely keep your supply stocked through your next project
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Royal Oak, MI
Smooth sailing so far with these staples after 2 yrs. Used these at various places. Started with a couch repair to put the new trim all around. Also used for basement finishing decorations. Many uses later stapler and staples held up well. One of the things to evaluate when buying staples is whether the batches of staples remain intact rather than break into smaller batches, and these remain intact. Other thing when evaluating staples is them getting stuck at the outlet when next one is being pushed out, and again these work fine -- although this depends equally or more so on stapler rather than staples. I did not buy these in quantities not realizing I would exhaust the supply at one point and I did. Recommended item.
Not much to say here. Used 3/8" staples to staple a cloth liner onto the bottom of a couch. Bit and held the cloth and leather to the wood very well. No misfires or jams after about 100 staples.
North Hollywood, CA
If I want to buy tools that last a lifetime, I buy Craftsman. I inherited Craftsman's tools from my dad and everything is like brand new. Every tool I have purchased from Sears is still working and some are very old. I needed new staples for my Craftsman electric stapler and of course I went back to Sears.
If I want to buy tools that last a lifetime, I buy Craftsman. I inherited Craftsman's tools from my dad and everything is like brand new. Every tool I have purchased from Sears is still working and some are very old.
I needed new staples for my Craftsman electric stapler and of course I went back to Sears.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.