Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.25|
|Leg Length (in.):||0.375|
|Fits Brands/Models:||DuoFast HT550, DuoFast CS5000, Craftsman 68416, 68423, 68642, 68643, 68447|
|Quantity in Set:||1000|
Ratings & Reviews
3/8 in. staples. Pack of 1000.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Royal Oak, MI
Smooth sailing so far with these staples after 2 yrs. Used these at various places. Started with a couch repair to put the new trim all around. Also used for basement finishing decorations. Many uses later stapler and staples held up well. One of the things to evaluate when buying staples is whether the batches of staples remain intact rather than break into smaller batches, and these remain intact. Other thing when evaluating staples is them getting stuck at the outlet when next one is being pushed out, and again these work fine -- although this depends equally or more so on stapler rather than staples. I did not buy these in quantities not realizing I would exhaust the supply at one point and I did. Recommended item.
Not much to say here. Used 3/8" staples to staple a cloth liner onto the bottom of a couch. Bit and held the cloth and leather to the wood very well. No misfires or jams after about 100 staples.
North Hollywood, CA
If I want to buy tools that last a lifetime, I buy Craftsman. I inherited Craftsman's tools from my dad and everything is like brand new. Every tool I have purchased from Sears is still working and some are very old. I needed new staples for my Craftsman electric stapler and of course I went back to Sears.
If I want to buy tools that last a lifetime, I buy Craftsman. I inherited Craftsman's tools from my dad and everything is like brand new. Every tool I have purchased from Sears is still working and some are very old.
I needed new staples for my Craftsman electric stapler and of course I went back to Sears.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.