Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.88|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||3/8 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Color/Finish:||Full Polish Finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Master the Angles with the Craftsman 3/8-in. Stubby Locking Flex Ratcheting Combination Wrench
Craftsman’s innovative 3/8-in. Stubby Locking Flex Ratchet Combination Wrench features 180-degree head rotation with 11 locking positions, allowing you to choose from various angles so you can reach the fastener no matter where it’s located. Nuts and bolts aren’t always in the most convenient locations, but this flexible wrench is capable of adjusting its shape for increased access. The slim-profile design also makes it easier to work in tight areas, like between engine crevices in your car or under your kitchen sink with optimal speed and precision.
Don’t sacrifice comfort or strength while working in tight spaces. Instead, reach for the Craftsman 3/8-in. Stubby Locking Flex Ratcheting Combination Wrench. Made with a 5-degree ratcheting swing arc, this wrench tightens and loosens hardware with supreme efficiency while offering a comfortable grip.
- Quickly clean the Craftsman 3/8-in. Stubby Locking Flex Ratchet Combination Wrench after using it in greasy and oily environments, thanks to the fully polished finish
- 3/8" open and box-end wrench sizes
- 4" length
- 180-degree head rotation
- 11 locking positions
- 5-degree ratcheting swing arc
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
This is a handy wrench in a sort-of stubby size. The locking mechanism adds some length, making it longer than a regular stubby or non-locking flex stubby wrench, but it's still handy when you need a shorter wrench at an odd angle. Made in USA.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.