Craftsman 3/8 in. x 25 ft. Air Hose, Heavy-DutyItem# 00916112000 | Model# 16112
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Hose Diameter (In.):||0.375|
|Hose Length (Ft.):||25|
|Fitting Size:||1/4 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||4|
|Max. Working Pressure (psi):||300|
Ratings & Reviews
Use Craftsman’s Heavy-duty 25-ft. Air Hose Keeps Your Air Tools Whirring
The Craftsman 300 psi 25-ft. long 3/8" heavy-duty air hose features a ¼-in. male and female swivel-end brass fitting on either end to conveniently attach to an air compressor and accept a number of air hose accessories. This heavy-duty hose is the perfect complement to your air compressor and will last for decades due to its heavy-duty reinforcing and an abrasion-resistant cover. The hose comes rated with a 4:1 safety factor, meaning the burst pressure is four times the working pressure. This delivers a maximum working pressure of 300 psi.
Attach Craftsman’s heavy-duty 25-ft. air hose to your air compressor and expand your arsenal of tools with a multifaceted air hose to complete a variety of simple and complex tasks.
- Deliver the right pressure with the 300 psi heavy-duty air hose
- 25-ft. length x .375-in. diameter
- 1/4" male and female swivel-end brass fittings
- Heavy-duty reinforcing and abrasion-resistant cover
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
This is a well constructed hose that is still made in the USA. Nice brass fittings at both ends - note that they are both male fittings, not male/female like some hoses, so make sure you have the right quick-connect adapters.
Cle Elum, WA
After 40 plus years!, the rubber air hose on my Craftsman air compressor began leaking at the fitting. I was pleased to see that Craftsman still offered a made in USA 3/8 in. rubber hose. Note that over the years, the fittings on the hose have changed. My original hose had two female fittings on both ends. The new hose has two male fittings, so I needed to buy a 1/4 in. NPT female to female coupling to finish the job.
Falls Church, VA
I use this hose at home for making sure my wife's tires have enough air in them and other small jobs. This American made hose is flexible and seems tough. I expect it to give me years of service.
North Palm Beach, FL
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.