Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Hose Diameter (In.):||0.375|
|Hose Length (Ft.):||50|
|Fitting Size:||1/4 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||8|
|Max. Working Pressure (psi):||300|
Ratings & Reviews
3/8 in. x 50 ft. Air Hose Gives You a Long Reach and Extreme Flex
In the garage, on the jobsite and in the home, this Craftsman heavy-duty air hose channels every ounce of pressurized air to where you need it. Whether you’re cutting away with the high-pitched whine of an angle grinder, busting rusty bolts loose with the rapid-fire hammering action of an impact or knocking frames together with powerful nailer bursts, this hose bends, stretches and delivers consistent pressure to get the job done.
Built tough, this 3/8 in. x 50 ft. air hose uses high strength brass couplers and a tight woven cord to withstand a constant working pressure of 300 PSI, so whether you’re stripping surfaces with a sandblaster or laying on a fresh coat of paint, it’ll stick with you through thousands of jobs. Encased in a rugged rubber housing, it resists cuts and abrasions on site, while rolling up fast for quick transport and storage when the job is complete. A great way to take serious pneumatic muscle wherever you need it, add this tough hose to your arsenal and take power to the next job.
- 3/8 in. Craftsman Heavy-Duty Air Hose reaches up to 50 ft.
- 300 psi working pressure is suitable to home and industrial application
- 1200 bursting strength with 1/4 in. male and female swivel end brass fittings for serious safety
- Flexible build rolls-up and stores with ease
- Whole build resists oxidation and for long life
- Heavy-duty reinforcing, abrasion-resistant cover makes it perfect for years in and out of the shop
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Needed a new air hose for my compressor. I debated about this one and one of another brand. I went with the craftsman. I am so glad that i did! It gets used daily, and is holding up great! I would definately buy this again if needed!
It carries air from one end to the other. Not much else to it. Does the job and wasn't expensive. May not last forever, but I've had one for a few years and just bought another. So far, so good.
Ran over this hose with a steel wheel of my 6 ton floor jack(on accident). Seeing the hose there at the last minute i expected it to start leaking air as the jack hit it. It held up to my surprise. Good price on this hose for how rugged it is.
Kennett Square, PA
I only like craftman rubber hoses. I have tried others and for the price and durability I have not found any better. My 25' hose is 15 yrs old and this should last just as long
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Offer ends 06-Dec-2013 See details.