Craftsman 3/8 in. x 50 ft. Air Hose, Heavy-DutyItem# 00916113000 | Model# 16113
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Hose Diameter (In.):||0.375|
|Hose Length (Ft.):||50|
|Fitting Size:||1/4 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||8|
|Max. Working Pressure (psi):||300|
Ratings & Reviews
3/8 in. x 50 ft. Air Hose Gives You a Long Reach and Extreme Flex
In the garage, on the jobsite and in the home, this Craftsman heavy-duty air hose channels every ounce of pressurized air to where you need it. Whether you’re cutting away with the high-pitched whine of an angle grinder, busting rusty bolts loose with the rapid-fire hammering action of an impact or knocking frames together with powerful nailer bursts, this hose bends, stretches and delivers consistent pressure to get the job done.
Built tough, this 3/8 in. x 50 ft. air hose uses high strength brass couplers and a tight woven cord to withstand a constant working pressure of 300 PSI, so whether you’re stripping surfaces with a sandblaster or laying on a fresh coat of paint, it’ll stick with you through thousands of jobs. Encased in a rugged rubber housing, it resists cuts and abrasions on site, while rolling up fast for quick transport and storage when the job is complete. A great way to take serious pneumatic muscle wherever you need it, add this tough hose to your arsenal and take power to the next job.
- 3/8 in. Craftsman Heavy-Duty Air Hose reaches up to 50 ft.
- 300 psi working pressure is suitable to home and industrial application
- 1200 bursting strength with 1/4 in. male and female swivel end brass fittings for serious safety
- Flexible build rolls-up and stores with ease
- Whole build resists oxidation and for long life
- Heavy-duty reinforcing, abrasion-resistant cover makes it perfect for years in and out of the shop
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Good hose. Bought it as a gift. Already have one. Been holding up pretty good. Flexible. Only complaint, it leaves black marks on your hands after you are done. Anyone knows how to get rid of it. Do I have to clean it?
This quality air hose was on sale (internet)for $24.96, which was a great price. It is made in the US, which is definitely another plus... another quality Craftsman product.
Infinitely better than the plastic/PVC hose that came with my new 26-gallon Craftsman air compressor. The original was like trying to coil a 2x4 - the new rubber hose is a joy! If you're buying a compressor, go ahead and get a useable hose - you'll be glad you did.
Lewis Center, OH
I replaced my plastic type hose for this rubber one and man what a difference, I was sick and tired of my line binding up and having to work it back into a coil, great PSI rating as well, I am a simply DIY'er and use it in the garage
This hose is really tough. The length is perfect, there is no where in the shop that I cannot reach with this hose. But is is also light weight and easy to use.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.