Craftsman 3/8 in. x 50 ft. Air Hose, Heavy-DutyItem# 00916113000 | Model# 16113
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Hose Diameter (In.):||0.375|
|Hose Length (Ft.):||50|
|Fitting Size:||1/4 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||8|
|Max. Working Pressure (psi):||300|
Ratings & Reviews
3/8 in. x 50 ft. Air Hose Gives You a Long Reach and Extreme Flex
In the garage, on the jobsite and in the home, this Craftsman heavy-duty air hose channels every ounce of pressurized air to where you need it. Whether you’re cutting away with the high-pitched whine of an angle grinder, busting rusty bolts loose with the rapid-fire hammering action of an impact or knocking frames together with powerful nailer bursts, this hose bends, stretches and delivers consistent pressure to get the job done.
Built tough, this 3/8 in. x 50 ft. air hose uses high strength brass couplers and a tight woven cord to withstand a constant working pressure of 300 PSI, so whether you’re stripping surfaces with a sandblaster or laying on a fresh coat of paint, it’ll stick with you through thousands of jobs. Encased in a rugged rubber housing, it resists cuts and abrasions on site, while rolling up fast for quick transport and storage when the job is complete. A great way to take serious pneumatic muscle wherever you need it, add this tough hose to your arsenal and take power to the next job.
- 3/8 in. Craftsman Heavy-Duty Air Hose reaches up to 50 ft.
- 300 psi working pressure is suitable to home and industrial application
- 1200 bursting strength with 1/4 in. male and female swivel end brass fittings for serious safety
- Flexible build rolls-up and stores with ease
- Whole build resists oxidation and for long life
- Heavy-duty reinforcing, abrasion-resistant cover makes it perfect for years in and out of the shop
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Hey thompjc .. I live in the Midwest also. Chicago area. I bought my hose in 2005 and it still looks and works like brand new. During the winter I keep my compressor and hose in my warm basement. It's only in the garage during the summer. Love it. Works great.
So far I have been pleased with the quality of this air hose. The price point was good. It seems to be difficult to find a good air hose for a good price. I'm hoping this one will serve me well.
bought this to replace some yellow poly line that i was tired of fighting with. What a difference the rubber hose makes, especially when it's cold out. Much easier to coil up. pleased with my purchase so far
West Farmington, OH
Las Vegas, NV
Sunrise Beach, MO
Not much to say. Works just fine. It replaces the poly or whatever red ones I bought from sears a few years ago. Learned my lesson they are just too stiff in cold weather so I went back to the all rubber. Have some that are 20 plus years old spliced here and there. My fault hoses are fine. They leak a little at the connections. So for the money it was just best to buy new hoses and be done with it.
I've tried a number of different air hoses over the years, this is the one I keep coming back from. For the cost it holds up well to the use and abuse I have thrown at it.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Get $5 back in Shop Your Way Points with a qualifying $50 Tool Purchase.Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.