Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Hose Diameter (In.):||0.375|
|Hose Length (Ft.):||50|
|Fitting Size:||1/4 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||8|
|Max. Working Pressure (psi):||300|
|Warranty Detail Link:||craftsman warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
3/8 in. x 50 ft. Air Hose Gives You a Long Reach and Extreme Flex
In the garage, on the jobsite and in the home, this Craftsman heavy-duty air hose channels every ounce of pressurized air to where you need it. Whether you’re cutting away with the high-pitched whine of an angle grinder, busting rusty bolts loose with the rapid-fire hammering action of an impact or knocking frames together with powerful nailer bursts, this hose bends, stretches and delivers consistent pressure to get the job done.
Built tough, this 3/8 in. x 50 ft. air hose uses high strength brass couplers and a tight woven cord to withstand a constant working pressure of 300 PSI, so whether you’re stripping surfaces with a sandblaster or laying on a fresh coat of paint, it’ll stick with you through thousands of jobs. Encased in a rugged rubber housing, it resists cuts and abrasions on site, while rolling up fast for quick transport and storage when the job is complete. A great way to take serious pneumatic muscle wherever you need it, add this tough hose to your arsenal and take power to the next job.
- 3/8 in. Craftsman Heavy-Duty Air Hose reaches up to 50 ft.
- 300 psi working pressure is suitable to home and industrial application
- 1200 bursting strength with 1/4 in. male and female swivel end brass fittings for serious safety
- Flexible build rolls-up and stores with ease
- Whole build resists oxidation and for long life
- Heavy-duty reinforcing, abrasion-resistant cover makes it perfect for years in and out of the shop
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on February 12, 2009