Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Hose Diameter (In.):||0.375|
|Hose Length (Ft.):||50|
|Fitting Size:||1/4 in. NPTF|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||4.9|
|Max. Working Pressure (psi):||300|
Ratings & Reviews
Heavy-duty Air Hose Gives You Power and Room To Work
The Craftsman 50-ft heavy-duty air hose offers do-it-yourselfers a combination of distance and strength. At 50 feet long, it gives you the reach to get to every part of your car to either air up the tires or spruce up a paint job. With its ability to handle 300 psi working pressure, it has the power to get many jobs done around the house or in the garage.
Workforce® Series PVC air hose is made from virgin resin PVC giving it excellent flexibility and low temperature resistance. The outer cover also uses virgin resin PVC that is UV, oil and abrasion resistant. The inner tube is reinforced with extra strong polyester braiding which is 20% less weight per foot than comparable rubber hoses. This air hose resists cracking and fading. If coupling, use crimped-on fittings only. Reusable fittings not recommended.
- The Craftsman 50-ft heavy-duty air hose is great for smaller air tools and compressors, power paint guns, light automotive duty and do-it-yourself projects
- The hose is built to last, inside and out. The outer cover is oil- and abrasion resistant, while extra-strong polyester textile cord reinforces the inner tube
- Virgin Vinyl Construction - Outer cover and inner tube are made from the highest quality PVC materials.
- Temp. Range: 15°F - 150°F
- Cover is oil and abrasion resistant
- Bend restrictor
- Twin Spiral Braiding extra strong polyester textile cord adds reinforcement to inner tube
- Includes bend restrictor that reduces wear and tear, prolonging the life of the hose
- Solid Brass NPT fittings resist corrosion
- Working pressure at 70° F -350 psi
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I'm kind of with everyone else here in that when I bought this hose I had some preconceived ideas as to how it should be and was let down when I got it home. First off was the connections. I guess I was looking forward to seeing two male ends and I got a female and male end. No big deal, just go get the right connector.
This hose is stiff! It was hot today and it was still trying to coil back up into its shipping shape and I needed it to extend! I did return it and bought a 1/2 inch and it is much better.
heavy duty pvc. works greats. great length to it. great price. the brass fittings are very heavy duty and will last a long time. i recommend using some teflon tape to help seal the fittings though.
Love the quality of this hose. It fits exactly and the length is perfect for getting me around the cars to air up the tires. Shorter lengths were fine but the 50 foot on this hose is superb
Pick this up on sale and started my shop your way program and got a few dollars off on top of the sale. This replaced the cheap one that came with the compressor and now I can reach most of my garage.
Silver Spring, MD
Pretty much just bought this hose since it was on sale and to use with my 3 gallon portable compressor since my old hose was getting worn. Seems to work very well for nailing, airing up tires, & normal household uses.. I would not recommend using this for heavy duty use.
Palm Harbor, FL
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Discount reflected in price shown. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.