Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Hose Diameter (In.):||0.375|
|Hose Length (Ft.):||50|
|Fitting Size:||1/4 in. NPTF|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||4.9|
|Max. Working Pressure (psi):||300|
Ratings & Reviews
Heavy-duty Air Hose Gives You Power and Room To Work
The Craftsman 50-ft heavy-duty air hose offers do-it-yourselfers a combination of distance and strength. At 50 feet long, it gives you the reach to get to every part of your car to either air up the tires or spruce up a paint job. With its ability to handle 300 psi working pressure, it has the power to get many jobs done around the house or in the garage.
The heavy-duty air hose is constructed of virgin vinyl. Its outer cover and inner tube are built to last and made from the highest-quality materials. The outer cover can take a beating - it's oil and abrasion resistant - and the inside is just as tough. Extra-strong polyester textile cord and twin spiral braiding reinforce the inner tube. Reinforced ends prevent kinking at connections, while a rugged bend restrictor cuts down on wear and tear so the hose will last you longer.
- The Craftsman 50-ft heavy-duty air hose is great for smaller air tools and compressors, power paint guns, light automotive duty and do-it-yourself projects
- The hose is built to last, inside and out. The outer cover is oil- and abrasion resistant, while extra-strong polyester textile cord reinforces the inner tube
- A rugged bend restrictor reduces wear and tear so the hose lasts longer
- With solid brass 1/4 in. NPT fittings, it will work with most standard connections
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I'm kind of with everyone else here in that when I bought this hose I had some preconceived ideas as to how it should be and was let down when I got it home. First off was the connections. I guess I was looking forward to seeing two male ends and I got a female and male end. No big deal, just go get the right connector.
This hose is stiff! It was hot today and it was still trying to coil back up into its shipping shape and I needed it to extend! I did return it and bought a 1/2 inch and it is much better.
Port Monmouth, NJ
This is a nice good quality hose. I use this pretty much every day and it is holding up well. I am definitely pleased with this hose and for the price it was a total winner.
Grand Prairie, TX
I have a big back lot to do work in. The 50 feet of hose allows me to put the compressor in the middle of the yard and reach most every spot I need to go with the air tools.
Port Clinton, OH
Lone Tree, CO
I had tried to hook several short cheap coiled air lines together but there were so many leaks I could not get enough pressure. I purchased this 50ft hose on sale and it works perfectly at the end of my driveway. Good quality and great value.
Shiny red hose looks good with my new red compressor. It is not as flexible as other hoses I have had in the past. This hose doesn't want to coil and uncoil very well. Glad I didn't pay more for it.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.