Craftsman 3/8-Inch Drive Mach Series RatchetSears Exclusive. | Item# 00944578000 | Model# 44578
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Ratchet Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|General Warranty:||Craftsman Hand Tool Full Warranty|
|Ratchet Style:||Flex head|
|Quick Release System:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
The 72-tooth Mach Series 3/8-Inch Drive Ratchet is built for SPEED turning sockets 16X's Times more efficient than a regular ratchet with a swing arch of 60-degrees. The Mach Series 3/8-Inch drive ratchet combines the speed of a "Push Twisting" screwdriver, a ratcheting screwdriver, and the higher torque and access of a ratchet assembled together into one tool.
The Mach Series Ratchet head pivots 180 degrees for better access for hard to reach fasteners and for higher torque fastening applications. Helix Drive Shaft locks into position transforming the Mach Series Ratchet Driver into a standard socket wrench. Also reverses direction at the flip of a switch with forward and reverse indicators marked on the handle.
- 72-Tooth ratchet design
- Helix Drive Shaft locks into position
- Marked forward and reverse direction indicatiors on handle
- Dual Material co-molded comfort grip handle
- Craftsman Hand Tool Full Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on March 23, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is an awesome, versitile tool.. It turns, it swivels, good in hard places. Every tool lover should have..
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Boca Raton, FL
The flexibility of this tool makes it very handy and useful. The universal joint head design sure helps in cramped areas and that combined with the ratcheting makes for faster operation. Very good
Spring Hill, FL
This is a very interesting tool that caught my eye immediately because of its style. It reminds me of old hand drills and screw drivers that my grandfather used to use, but made for today's sockts. The swivel head makes it easy to get into just about anywhere and the power from one or two pushes usually gets most things tight, it is a great addition to my tool box!
This tool is one of the smartest inventions anyone has come up with I can use it in multiple angles so reaching odd places is much easier and with the spin of the handle I can now sometimes do just one push turn and the screw or bolt is in and secure.. I would recommend this tool to anyone without hesitation !!!! and will be buying multiples of them for Christmas gifts!!!!!!!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get More MACH for your Money! Add all three items to cart for a great price! Offer ends 03-Jan-2015 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.