Craftsman 3/8-Inch Drive Universal RatchetItem# 00924967000 | Model# 1111111-34
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.2|
|Ratchet Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Color/Finish:||Silver, Polished finish|
|Quick Release System:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 3/8-Inch Universal Ratchet is Tough on Bolts, Easy on the Eyes
Made with one piece of strong alloy steel and with a black oxide finish, the Craftsman 3/8-in. drive universal ratchet will deliver exceptional durability for generations. The forward-and-reverse lever matches up with a quick-release system to remove the socket. Ratcheting socket wrenches always come in handy and help you tighten and loosen stubborn nuts and bolts in a number of different scenarios, from building a new furniture set or TV stand to working on a complex automotive repair.
Perfect for professionals and the everyday DIYer, the Craftsman 3/8-inch universal ratchet delivers superior strength and durability, job after job.
- Craftsman 3/8-in. drive universal ratchet will become an essential for your everyday tasks
- 3/8" drive
- Quick-release system
- Forward-and-reverse lever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on December 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The black 3/8 inch drive ratchet is a sweet little item... It fits great in the hand and is very comfortable... Unlike the standard Craftsman ratchets that come in most all the tool set it has a 45 tooth gear assembly instead of the 36 gear drive, this give it a bit more flexibility in tight spaces... Overall the ratchet is 7 13/16 inches long and a bit heavier than the standard 8 inch 3/8 drive Craftsman ratchet... Although it is not made in the USA (con) it still carries the Craftsman Lifetime Warranty... Besides all that, it is just a really cool ratchet and looks great in the tool box... I would recommend this ratchet to anyone that wants to upgrade from the standard ratchet...
It feels great in my hand, looks good, and it's performance outstanding. I can't say enough about this 3/8 drive ratchet. I bought a total of four, so one would always be close.
Los Angeles, CA
Made in China, covered in rust after the first use. Is there any benefit in getting this as opposed to a cheap home depot ratchet? Craftsman has strayed very far from the tools I grew up with; from the tools my grandfather grew up with.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.