Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
3/8 Straight Router Bit Is Sharper And Smoother
You can cut smooth, clean grooves and improve your technique with help from the Craftsman 3/8 straight router bit. This 3/8 bit is built with uniform grain carbide, which is sharper to help you cut your pieces with superior precision. A sharper edge also means cleaner lines for smoother edges and a better appearance. This straight router is perfect for cutting dado grooves and prepping your materials for bonding or a mortise. Because it comes with a 1/4-inch shank, you can use it to cut grooves for a variety of pieces.
The 3/8 straight router bit is face form to provide better operation. It is also relief ground to improve performance and balanced well to produce less vibration. This bit boasts a body made of high-grade steel alloy that is heat treated to make sure it lasts for years. Uniform grain carbide is also very tough to maintain the bit's sharpness.
- The Craftsman 3/8 straight router bit improves your woodworking techniques by providing sharpness, precision and balance
- Features fine uniform grain carbide to help you cut grooves with enhanced accuracy
- Uniform grain carbide is sharper and produces cleaner lines for a better appearance
- Straight router design is ideal for making dado and many types of grooves for your pieces
- 1/4-inch shank is one of the most versatile and is suited for using on various projects
- Bit is face form as well as relief ground to deliver better performance
- High-grade alloy body is heat treated for hardiness
- Uniform grain carbide is high quality and maintains sharpness for years
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Yes there are better and more costly bits out there but for the Weekend DIYer this fits the bill. This tool does fine at the right RPM and travel rate of bits that cost much more.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.