Specifications & Dimensions
|Output Size:||1/2 in.|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
Ratings & Reviews
3/8 in. socket adapter. Converts to 1/2 in. Allow sockets of one drive size to fit drive tools of another size.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Usually you get adapter's in a set of tools that are big size to small. You have to find any the other way around. This piece is well polished, exact dimensions (not like some cheap imports that size metric and label SAE).
Lake Mary, FL
Decent enough tool for the frequency that I need it. Disappointed that it was made in China, I was under the impression that Craftsman hand tools were made in the USA.
El Paso, TX
If you ever find yourself dealing with the problem of having 3/8" drive ratchets, but you only have a certain sized socket in 1/2", then this adapter is a must have. I've used this adapter a lot while working on my car without any problems.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 12/5 1159pm CT Offer ends 05-Dec-2013 See details.