Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Output Size:||1/2 in.|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
3/8 to 1/2 in. Socket Adapter Ratchets Up Your Ratchets
The 3/8 in. socket adapter converts to 1/2 in. which allow sockets of one drive size to fit drive tools of another size. This makes it easier for you to mow through the tasks at hand. Nothing is ever uniform, that's why the best tools are the ones that can adapt.
Drop forged and able to keep its shine this 3/8 in. socket adapter is guaranteed forever and will stand up to the constant use and stress you put on it. A key element to any tool arsenal, grab the Craftsman adapter and do the job right.
3/8 in. socket adapter keeps your tools adapting
- Guaranteed forever
- Drop forged
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Port Orange, FL
This is one of those tools you need in a pinch when you need to switch sockets for more strength but don't have the proper socket in your set. Always good to have one on hand. performs like a champ.
Fort Worth, TX
Fits good on my older Craftsman tools despite not having the ball hole like my older adapters and extensions. Made in China yet quality looks good and lifetime warrantied. Chamfered and beveled edges for easy connection.
Usually you get adapter's in a set of tools that are big size to small. You have to find any the other way around. This piece is well polished, exact dimensions (not like some cheap imports that size metric and label SAE).
Lake Mary, FL
Decent enough tool for the frequency that I need it. Disappointed that it was made in China, I was under the impression that Craftsman hand tools were made in the USA.
El Paso, TX
If you ever find yourself dealing with the problem of having 3/8" drive ratchets, but you only have a certain sized socket in 1/2", then this adapter is a must have. I've used this adapter a lot while working on my car without any problems.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.