Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.07|
|Shank Diameter:||0.375 in.|
|Shank Length:||0.312 in.|
|Drill Bit Type:||Masonry|
|Material:||High speed steel (HSS)|
|Number of Bits:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 3/8 x 4 in. Masonry Bit Lets You Drill On
The 3/8 x 4 in. masonry bit is an essential part of the well-stocked toolbox. For attaching or drilling through masonry like concrete, CMUs, even brickwork, you cannot simply get out your drill and use any drill bit. The flat, pointed tip end of a masonry drill bit chomps through the hardest surfaces with pure ease. This drill bit features all the essentials in cutting through masonry like deep flutes with those hardened chisel tip insert ends.
Masonry drilling requires a specialized tool for the job. This Craftsman 3/8 x 4 in. masonry bit will make short work of the those stubborn situations. The round shank and four in. length and the 3/8 in. drill bit size is one of the more useful size bits. The drill bit is made of a high-speed steel material known as HSS.
- Craftsman's quality tools are many and varied like this 3/8" x 4" masonry bit
- This bit is especially made for plowing through hard masonry surfaces
- The masonry bit is made from a high speed steel material
- This drill bit has a round shaped shank
- The masonry drill bit size is 0.375"
- 0.312" shank size
- 4" long
- Guaranteed forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.