Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||3/8 in., 7/16 in.|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Boost Your Leverage with the Craftsman 3/8 x 7/16-in. Wrench, 12-pt. Box End
The long-handled 3/8 x 7/16 in. Wrench, Box End features two box-end wrench sizes, and the long handle delivers superior comfort and extra leverage. Made from tough alloy steel, heat-treated and tempered for uniform hardness and maximum strength, this dual box-end wrench is designed to last a lifetime.
Keep Craftsman’s Craftsman 3/8 x 7/16-in. Wrench, 12-pt. Box End in your household toolbox or at a worksite and never worry about damage thanks to the rust- and corrosion-resistant, nickel-chrome-plated finish.
- Slide past obstacles and bust loose or tighten hardware with the 3/8 x 7/16 in. Wrench, Box End
- 3/8" and 7/16" box-end wrench heads
- 4-3/4" length
- 12 total points of contact
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
This is a typical, classic Craftsman combination wrench. The kind of wrench that Craftsman built their reputation upon. Accurate in size with precision measurement and true edges that fit and hold true. If it says Craftsman in it, it will last a lifetime.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.