Craftsman 3/8 x 7/16 in. Wrench, 12 pt. Box EndItem# 00943922000 | Model# 43922
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||3/8 in., 7/16 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 3/8" x 7/16" Wrench, 12 pt Box End is Chrome-Plated Torque
The 3/8" x 7/16" wrench, 12 pt box end from Craftsman is an icon housed in the epicenter of innovation: the American garage. The standard wrench conveniently has double ends, which are both box ends, to make quick work of gripping fasteners. Even when the nuts and bolts are stubborn, this 3/8" x 7/16" wrench will turn them, with 12 meeting points. For many fasteners, this is the wrench to use as it provides the snug fit you want.
The straight handle of the Craftsman 3/8" x 7/16" wrench, 12 pt box end makes the tool easy to use, giving you full control over how you turn it, every step of the way. It has maximum strength too, made of tough alloy steel, and it is heat-treated, oil-quenched and tempered for uniform hardness. This wrench is nickel-chrome plated to resist corrosion and make cleaning a cinch. Lightweight too, this wrench weighs less than one pound. It is guaranteed forever, as well!
- This standard Craftsman 3/8" x 7/16" wrench, 12 pt box end makes quick work of gripping fasteners
- Snug fit for many nuts and bolts as it has 12 meeting points
- Double ends, which are both box ends
- Size: 3/8" x 7/16"
- Straight handle for full control during use
- Maximum strength, made of tough alloy steel, and it is heat-treated, oil-quenched and tempered for uniform hardness
- Nickel-chrome plated to resist corrosion and simplify cleaning
- Lightweight, weighing only 0.1lbs
- Single tool, which is handy when you don't want a set
- Standard length of 7.73"
- Silver finish
- Guaranteed forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Vernon Rockville, CT
one of my favorite wrenches, and it resides in my small toolbox that goes everywhere with me. it is rugged, so you can get mean with it, but it is slim enough, and with the 12pt, you can get into tight places and get the job done. very nice tool, must have IMO.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid until 4/27/2015 at 7am CST. Offer ends 26-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.