Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.2|
|SAE Opening Size:||3/8 in., 7/16 in.|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Ratcheting box end wrench. Offset-style standard 3/8 x 7/16 in. 12 pt. openings. 5-7/16 in. long. Features thumb-operated reversing levers. Exceeds Fed. Spec. GGG-W-001405 for torque capacity.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Picked this up on sale, and I sure am glad I did. Being offset, it can get into tighter areas than a normal box wrench might be able to. Also, I love the ratcheting feature. I will definitely be picking up many more sizes of these ratcheting box wrenches.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.