Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.2|
|SAE Opening Size:||3/8 in., 7/16 in.|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 3/8 x 7/16-in. Ratcheting Wrench: Torque in a Box-End
This Craftsman 3/8-inch ratcheting wrench features two 12-point openings to make fastening and loosening stubborn nuts and bolts a breeze. Additionally, the flat-style handle provides a comfortable grip you can rely on. Box-end wrenches give you power and versatility by providing two sizes in one tool, helping you complete a variety of household jobs or squeeze into car and boat engines for repairs with ease. The flat style also makes it easier to access confined spaces to quickly tighten the nuts on a TV stand without moving it completely away from the wall. Add this ratcheting wrench to your toolbox for a lifetime of convenience when performing odd jobs.
The Craftsman 3/8 x 7/16-in. ratcheting wrench comes built to last with exceptional materials, and it features a flat-style handle that gives you a dependable way into those hard-to-reach places.
- Craftsman 3/8-inch ratcheting wrench gives you plenty of grip to take a hold of those bolts and nuts
- 2 sizes: 3/8" and 7/16" 5-1/2" length for various projects
- 12 points of contact for a no-slip grip
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.