Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman utility carts organize all your frequently used tools in one secure location and transport them from job to job.
- 15,392 cubic inches of storage
- All steel construction for long-lasting strength and durability
- Craftsman exclusive GRIPLATCH® drawer system securely latches drawers in place and is easy to release - simply lift any section of the drawer pull to easily slide the drawer open
- Ball-bearing drawer slides provide optimal drawer operation, holding up to 70 lbs. per drawer
- Drawer dimensions:
2 drawers are 12 1/4" W x 17 1/2" D x 3 1/4" H
1 drawer is 25 5/8" W x 17 1/2" D x 5 1/4" H
- Keyed internal locking system secures valuable tools
- Rubber bumpers prevent cart from scratching surfaces
- 5" x 2" casters support 750 lbs
- Gas struts keep cover in open position
- 34"W x 20 1/2"D x 36 3/4"H
- 109 lbs. (49 kg)
- Assembly required
- 5 year limited warranty
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
i purchased this product to store additional tools. The packaging was torn to bits when I received it no damage of missing parts. assembly was a little challenging the plastic corners and angel iron uprights that go together to form the supports at each corner of the cart was very hard to tighten up the carriage bolts are not long enough to go thru both pieces so you have to figure out how to clamp this together so you can tighten the nuts. One of the small drawers will not lock when closed. I would have given this a higher rating if not for the difficuties of assembly and the drawer not locking.
Comstock Park, MI
South Hackensack, NJ
I have had this box for a few months now and I love it. I work in an autoshop and use it every day, open and close the top 50 times a day. No problems with it, all drawers open and close smooth even loaded down. Top shocks work great still. Solid box for sure.
Eagle Lake, FL
I looked at other tool carts ,but i put my hands on this one and i know this was the one i wanted ,good quality ,i liked the grip latch draws also the way the draws latch on the inside,one look at the wheels and i knew they would hold up to the weight,important factor to me ,
Sturdy construction with 2" wide wheels makes a great tool cart. There is plenty of room between the bottom tray and the drawers for bulky items (small air compressor and battery charger). The latched drawers stay shut while you wheel the cart around so you don't have to stop and shut them all the time. Smooth action when you do open them. Note that the cart comes with a set of drawer liners included. I had some concerns about other reports of storage carts being damaged in transit. I picked my unit up at a Sears outlet and there were no scrapes or dents at all. The unit came well packed and was reasonably easy to assemble. I cosider this a good investment for the money!
Oil City, PA
not a bad tool cart for at home but would not reccomend this for in shop use not as strong and heavy duty built i have owned this for about 6 months now and paided like 299 for it the drawers are messed up and the one caster wont swivel anymore i just recently purchaed a us general tool cart for harbor freight for 199 and it is way better quality than this tool box ever was dont waste your money on this box if your gonna be using it all the time and moving it alot of places and you only get three drawers with this that dont hold to much
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.